Wednesday, January 3, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #39

Mix It Up

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the January Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used both sides of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below) 

The inspiration photo brought images of fresh falling snow.  I went with that and stamped some snowflakes from Flurry of Warm Wishes in blue ink onto a lighter blue cardstock.  To all the points and centers of the snowflakes, I added a silver glitter pen for detail.  To go with the sketch, I added a strip of light blue striped paper from Spots & Stripes Pastels Paper Pad.  I love how soft and elegant this is!

Mix It Up2





3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lovely Wintery design, Amy! Can't wait to join the fun...great sketch for January.

Shelly said...

Oooh, so pretty!

Shona Austin said...

Light and lovely design. Your supplies do not seem to be linked to the store. Just so you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails