Thursday, January 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / SFYTT

SFYTT

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!


Is anyone else glad the holidays are over?  I am for one so glad to be back crafting for non-Christmas projects!  This leads me to this card today.  Fresh and fun!  

I've used the Berry Sweet stamps and Berry Sweet Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti with this month's SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try).  I jam packed all the little elements in there for the sketch along with that chunky long tag from Tag Duo Confetti Cuts (it's fast becoming my new favorite tag die set!).  A strip of pattern paper from Cheerful & Kind was perfect for this layout!  As accents for my flower centers, I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow.  A twine bow finished off my card!


SFYTT2









Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:


The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.

Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.




So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails