Monday, August 29, 2016

Creative Fuel

Just Brew It

Hello!  I have a card to share using stamps from the last Reverse Confetti release.  I'm playing along with CASology with their challenge of "FUN"!


Pattern paper.  Let's talk about it.  We all collect it, hoard it, don't use it, and love it BUT we need to!  My card was super simple with the help of a piece of pattern paper.  It looks like watercolor stripes but it's paper!  The addition of this pattern paper just makes this "FUN"! 

 I've added a frame using the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the "creative fuel" mug from Just Brew It and cut out using the coordinating Just Brew It Confetti Cuts.  I added a few coordinating enamel dots and twine......done!  

Just Brew It2






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

These colours are oh, so fresh and FUN! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Amy!

Sherrie M. said...

So FUN and colorful Amy!! And it features coffee which is my favorite so double the fun! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

~amy~ said...

Super Fun!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE this card, Amy, that patterned paper rocks and the cute coffee cup is just the right addition to it!

Lisa H. said...

perfection! love that paper.

Karen said...

I had to do some digging, but I just found out how you did this card. I absolutely adore it. Now, to find paper like that, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails